Contact us to get started!
The stylish, hurricane-rated Accordion Shutters offered at Atlantic Breeze Storm Shutters are Florida Building Commission (FBC) approved, Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) approved and Miami-Dade HVHZ Building Code approved. They provide peace-of-mind, add value, protect and accent your home beautifully.
Portsmouth Accordion Shutters
- Stack to the side of openings, maximizing your views when not in use
- Easy deployment allows your Accordion Shutter to provide daily privacy and sun shading
- Dead-bolt locking system can be operated from either the interior or exterior of the opening
- Sun, storm and high velocity wind protection with a classic look
- Intruder and theft deterrent when closed with the deadbolt-style locking system
- Multiple colors to choose from matching your home or business natural trim color
Atlantic Breeze Storm Shutters carries the Hurricane Rated Accordion Shutters for Cape Hatteras. The accordion’s ability to cover wide spans, such as lanais and balconies, as well as ease of use, make the Accordion Shutter one of our most popular storm protection solutions. Ideal for curved areas. Radius upper and lower tracks are used to cover most all shapes. Atlantic Breeze can customize the Accordion Shutter to fit perfectly over your window and door openings that require protection.
Cape Hatteras Accordion Shutters | Portsmouth Accordion Shutters | Harkers Island Accordion Shutters | Beaufort Accordion Shutters | Atlantic Beach Accordion Shutters | Morehead City Accordion Shutters | Pine Knoll Shores Accordion Shutters | Emerald Isle Accordion Shutters | Cape Carteret Accordion Shutters | Swansboro Accordion Shutters | Sneads Ferry Accordion Shutters | Topsail Accordion Shutters | Surf City Accordion Shutters | Wrightsville Beach Accordion Shutters | Carolina Beach Accordion Shutters |