STORM SHUTTERS BENEFIT NC HOMES AND BUSINESSES YEAR ROUND!
We are asked all of the time, “Do I really need to get storm shutters on the North Carolina Coast?” Or, “What are some additional benefits to purchasing year-round storm shutters?”
Storm shutters are a must have in many regions on the East Coast, especially on the Outer Banks! There are many reasons, and here are some of the most important:
- For your home or business in coastal NC or other hurricane prone areas, hurricane shutters are an excellent investment.
- NC Hurricane Shutters also protect against wind and wind-borne debris.
- Hurricane Shutters protect the windows and doors they cover, as well as the property, possessions and people inside the building.
- Hurricane shutters add value to your home and look great, whether you go with the tropical look, traditional, classic or functional.
- NC Hurricane Shutters are a first line of defense against hurricanes, designed to prevent a breach of windows and doors which can lead to interior pressure and roof failure, endangering lives and possession inside.
Atlantic Breeze Storm Shutters is located at 3906 Arendell St. in Morehead City. CONTACT US for a free consultation today! 252.727.9040
Atlantic Breeze Storm Shutters offers a variety of hurricane shutters, security shutters, security screens and awnings from Sunesta Awnings. We offer storm protection solutions, including Bahama Shutters, Accordion Shutters, Colonial Shutters, Rolling shutters, Hurricane Protection Panels and more.
Our service area includes Crystal Coast NC and many towns in Eastern North Carolina! Let us help with your shutter needs too!
NC Hurricane Protection | NC Hurricane Shutters | NC Storm Shutters