Colonial Shutters Greensboro
Colonial Shutters Greensboro – Let us take care of everything you may need regarding the beautification of your home. Our gorgeous, hurricane-rated shutters are truly one of a kind. They will add value and elegance to your Greensboro home exponentially. If you are looking to spice up your home’s look, our Colonial Shutters will be the perfect fit for you.
Fixed and operable colonial shutters shed rain, allow air transfer, filter direct sunlight, protect from small flying debris, and provide privacy. Operable louvered shutters allow for greater control of light and ventilation. Solid panels and board-and-batten colonial shutters are generally used for security or protection during severe weather. Non-functional colonial shutters are merely used to enhance the appearance of your Greensboro home or business. Colonial shutters have traditionally been constructed from solid woods that have proven to endure outside elements but have also been mass-produced in woods less suitable to the outdoors like pine. Finishing wood shutters is recommended for extended life. Composite shutters offer advantages over wood shutters such as resistance to twisting, splitting, and rotting for your Greensboro home
Here are some of the many benefits of our custom Colonial Shutters:
- When closed, colonial shutters provide outstanding hurricane protection and privacy
- When open or closed, our colonial shutters give your home an elegant charm and appeal
- Designed for ease of use which means virtually anyone can open and close these as needed (in half the time!)
- Code approved, hurricane styles and decorative styles available
- Large color selection with many of colors to choose from
- Can be installed on any existing home
- Special sizes available upon request
Give your Greensboro home that traditional southern look that it’s missing with Colonial Shutters.
Office Phone: (252) 727-9040