Accordion Shutters for NC Homes or Businesses
Are you looking for the classic look of #Accordion Shutters for your NC home or office? We are asked frequently at Atlantic Breeze Storm Shutters about the benefits of Accordion Shutters. Many of our customers love the traditional look of Accordions. But, storm an hurricane protection is also extremely important along Coastal NC and beyond.
Our Accordion Shutters are Florida Building Commission (FBC) approved, Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) approved, and Miami-Dade HVHZ Building Code approved. That’s great news for our customers, because this extremely popular shutter style meets the highest standards in the industry.
Other benefits of our Accordion shutters are:
- Able to cover wide spaces, such as lanais and balconies
- Ideal for curved areas; Radius upper and lower tracks are used to cover most shapes
- Custom-made to fit perfectly over the window or door needing protection
- Maximizes the view by in open position by stacking to the side of window openings
- Dead-bolt locking system can be used from inside or outside
- Easy to use for varying degrees of privacy and shading all day, every day
- Protection against sun, storms and forceable entry
Atlantic Breeze Storm Shutters offers a variety of security, storm and hurricane-rated shutters, as well as shades, screens awnings. Choose from our Bahama Shutters, Accordion Shutters, Colonial Shutters, Rolling shutters, Hurricane Panel Protection and more.
From Coastal NC to the mountains we serve all over Eastern North Carolina. #Kitty Hawk, #Elizabeth City, #Camden, #Nags Head, #Belhaven, #Bath, #Oriental, #Bayboro, #New Bern, #Emerald Isle, #Atlantic Beach, #Morehead City, #Harkers Island, #Beaufort, #Sea Level, #Davis, #South River, #Swansboro, #Sneads Ferry, #Jacksonville, #Topsail Island, #Wilmington, #Wilson, #Raleigh, #Goldsboro, #Greensboro, #Greenville
To start your hurricane shutter or awning consultation today, CONTACT US!
Visit our showroom:
3906 Arendell Street Morehead City, NC