Rolling Shutters are the perfect way to protect your home or business against extreme weather conditions and storm damage. These hurricane-approved shutters undergo extensive testing to ensure durability and effectiveness, plus they look great on your homes and businesses.
Roll Down Shutters are a great choice for homes and businesses that want powerful storm protection. They are specially designed to blend into a building’s architecture. Even when a multi-story building is completed in different phases, roll shutters will look consistent. Electric Rolling shutters can be opened and closed with the flip of a switch. Manual roll down options and battery operated systems are also available. They are great in case of a power outage.
Engineered to protect large windows and doors, the unique design allows the shutters to roll up into the smallest housing box available in the industry. We also offer curved, beveled, or square housings to further blend into your home’s architecture.
- Protects against extreme weather – hurricane-approved
- Easy to use – Electric, manual roll down and battery operations available
- Protects against strong winds – even 200+ miles an hour
- Energy savings – helps protect against extreme temperature
- Flexible – with five control options
- Protects against water infiltration – reducing the occurrence of mold and mildew
Miami-Dade HVHZ Building code approved
Florida Building Commission (FBC) approved
Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) approved
Wind and impact test approved