Colonial Shutters Emerald Isle
Colonial Shutters Emerald Isle – Colonial shutters were originally constructed for light control, privacy, security and protection from the elements. Functional shutters hinge on each side of a window or at the top and swing closed when necessary and can also be mounted on tracks applied to the face of the building.
Fixed and operable colonial shutters shed rain, allow air transfer, filter direct sunlight, protect from small flying debris, and provide privacy. Operable louvered shutters allow for greater control of light and ventilation. Solid panels and board-and-batten colonial shutters are generally used for security or protection during severe weather. Non-functional colonial shutters are merely used to enhance the appearance of your Emerald Isle home or business. Colonial shutters have traditionally been constructed from solid woods that have proven to endure outside elements but have also been mass-produced in woods less suitable to the outdoors like pine. Finishing wood shutters is recommended for extended life. Composite shutters offer advantages over wood shutters such as resistance to twisting, splitting, and rotting for your Emerald Isle home.
- When closed, colonial shutters provide outstanding hurricane protection and privacy
- When open or closed, our colonial shutters give your home an elegant charm and appeal
- Designed for ease of use which means virtually anyone can open and close these as needed (in half the time!)
- Code approved, hurricane styles and decorative styles available
- Large color selection with many of colors to choose from
- Can be installed on any existing home
- Special sizes available upon request
Contact us today to get started!
Office Phone: (252) 727-9040